Our Experience In Change Management
- Introducing major culture change programmes for Unigate Dairies (Dairy Crest) and GSK.
- Instilling core values and leadership competencies and aligning these with performance management systems and reward programs.
- Acquisitions, disposals, vertical integrations and mergers in the FMCG, Pharmaceuticals and B2B sectors
- Playing a key HR role in what was known as the world’s largest merger between SmithKline Beecham and GlaxoWelcome to create GlaxoSmithKline.
- Restructuring back-office organisational structures and working methods to create effective enabling functions
- Enabling HR Transformation for 4 multi-national companies.
- Creating a Learning Organisation at KENT Europe (A division of Berner).
- Management Team building – using strategic planning & visioning, valuing individual diversity and leveraging their creativity, analysis, structure and inter-personal communications for organisational innovation and alignment.
All of the above examples have proven successful in improving the effectiveness and cost efficiency of those organisations, and establishing a positive, motivating and empowering culture in which its people can thrive both as individuals and teams.
To find out how we can help you with your Change Management needs contact us at Simon Brown Associates for a free initial discussion.